Uncover hidden savings and see your costs fall.
Our Water Solutions service will look in detail at your current water usage and costs, finding ways to improve your water efficiency.
This will ensure you reduce wastage (fix leaks, correct overcharges) before you go to tender so you only pay for what you consume. We can also provide tools to visualise and gain insight into your water consumption and help you with ongoing management of your water use.
Four steps to get your water savings flowing
- Review – We’ll investigate your current charges and highlight opportunities to reduce wastage and costs.
- Audit – A detailed look at your water usage to realise future savings, minimise waste and improve efficiency.
- Procure – Lower your bills and improve your service via a competitive tender to secure a contract that suits your needs.
- Manage – We’ll keep checking your bills, manage supplier queries and identify opportunities to improve.
Large supermarket chain
We won a Green Apple Environment Award in 2015 helping a large supermarket chain reduce their water wastage.
First we identified and analysed their consumption across their estate with Automatic Meter Reading (AMR) technology. The AMR data highlighted which sites we should investigate. Subsequently, we carried out water audits at locations with concerning or unidentified rises in water use.
We lowered their overall use by 50,000m3 a year – that’s enough water to supply over 300 households for 12 months.
High street retailer
We achieved significant savings for a well-known high street retailer through our water procurement and efficiency services. With over 3,500 sites, 400 of which are based in Scotland, our Water team knew they could help the retailer reap the rewards of switching water supplier. Simply by changing supplier we were able to provide our client with the contract features they required and savings of £145,000 per annum. In addition, we carried out water audits and efficiency exercises to secure further savings of £55,000.
Textile recycling company
Our retrospective bill checking service found savings of over £36,700 for a large textile recycling company that had been paying duplicate surface water drainage charges for over four years. As well as the large rebate, ongoing this company now has an extra £8,976 a year back in their pocket.
Why choose EIC?
- Our award-winning service will give you confidence that you’ll be procuring the right volume for the right price
- We can help you improve your water efficiency, service and costs, freeing up money you can invest back in your business
- We’ll resolve any billing errors before you switch supplier and can keep checking that your bills are accurate with your new supplier
- Our team of Water Consultants have a deep understanding of legislation, water competition and environmental responsibilities
- Reduce your water wastage – identify and repair leaks – and enhance your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) profile
- We can help you to visualise and gain insight into your water usage and identify the impact of any changes you make
Contact us Today
To discover how smart Water Solutions from EIC can benefit your business.