GHG Mandatory Reporting
We can help your organisation to ensure compliance with reporting greenhouse gas emissions.
What is GHG Mandatory Reporting?
In April 2013, the UK government introduced a regulatory requirement for all UK quoted companies to report their greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions in their Director’s Annual Report and Accounts. Companies are required to report their Scope 1 (direct) and Scope 2 (indirect) emissions.
The regulations cover UK quoted companies, as defined by Section 385(2) of the 2006 Companies Act which are UK incorporated, and whose equity share capital is officially listed on the main market of the London Stock Exchange or is officially listed in a European Economic Area or is admitted to dealing on either the New York Stock Exchange or NASDAQ
We have a dedicated highly experienced team who offer an all-encompassing service. Our expert team will:
- Guarantee compliance with the legislation so you can rest assured you’re in safe hands.
- Provide peace of mind that the technical analysis is accurate.
- Help you to avoid any non-compliance.
- We have vast experience in this field – you will have guidance from an expert.
- Interpret the legislation for you to avoid confusion.
- Inform you of any legislative changes that may affect your organisation.
- Meet any bespoke reporting requirements you may have.
How EIC can help
We offer a service tailored to your organisation to ensure your compliance. We work with you to seamlessly collate, compile and analyse your Scope 1 and 2 emissions data and report it in the required format. Our format and delivery schedule can be customised to suit your internal requirements.
Get in Touch Today
If you have any questions or would like us to get in touch, please contact the EIC team using the form below.