Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) are a legal requirement under the Energy Performance of Buildings Regulations (EPBR), covering any building constructed, sold or let after 2008.
What is an EPC?
An EPC is intended to inform prospective buyers or tenants about the energy performance of a building in the form of a rating from A-G based on the fabrics, heating and lighting of the building. All EPCs must be produced by an accredited Energy Assessor and are accompanied by a Recommendation Report, which will highlight measures to enhance the buildings energy performance. EPCs are valid for a 10 year period and there are financial penalties in place for non-compliance.
Our five step EPC plan
- We’ll survey your site and gather the necessary data
- 3D model creation and input the data to our system
- EPC and Recommendation Report generation
- We’ll lodge the documents to the official Government database – operated by Landmark
- We then deliver the EPC and Recommendation Report to you in an agreed format.
We have a team of energy management professionals who are able to offer you an all-encompassing EPC service. Our EPC consultants are all experienced in providing Energy Surveys, ensuring we can identify pertinent energy saving opportunities through the Recommendation Reports. Our expert team will:
- Provide you with essential guidance and support to make your life simpler.
- Ease the burden so you have more time to concentrate on your business.
- Provide you with peace of mind and reassurance that your compliance is in safe hands.
- Keep you informed on legislative changes.
- Increase your awareness of energy efficiency and the actions required to improve this across your business.
Get in touch
Fill your details in below to check your compliance and avoid potential penalties.