Efficiency Audits and Surveys
If you need to identify efficiency opportunities, we’ll send a qualified and accredited surveyor to carry out a complete review of your building’s energy use.
Your business can become more energy and water efficient
A key part of saving energy and water is examining your usage and making reductions where possible. There are many physical and behavioural changes that businesses can make to reduce their utility consumption, lower their carbon footprint and ultimately bring down their costs.
Carrying out energy efficiency audits and surveys will highlight areas that require attention and positive changes you can make to your buildings, equipment, and staff use to reduce your consumption and save money.
We’ll assign a qualified and accredited energy surveyor to conduct a complete review of your buildings’ energy use, assets and fabric. Energy Audits are carried out using our bespoke, in-house built auditing tool.
Our Energy Audit covers:
- Building fabrication
- Lighting and controls
- Heating, ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Electrical systems (including machinery)
- Water use
- Monitoring systems
- Pumps and drives
- Compressed air
Following the audit, we’ll provide you with our Recommendation Report which contains current consumption figures and appropriate energy efficient reduction measures to reduce energy costs. It details kWh, CO2, and monetary savings, including costs to implement the recommendations with simple payback periods.
The key to water efficiency is to reduce water waste, not restrict use. Our Water Consultants have in-depth knowledge of supply and wastewater disposal, legislation, competition, and environmental obligations. Through our Water Desktop Analysis, we can identify water savings through a comprehensive analysis of your water supply, use and disposal.
Our Water Desktop Analysis will provide you with:
- A dedicated Water Consultant
- A review of water company supply invoices
- Leakage assessment and water loss analysis
- Analysis of wastewater disposal including Trade Effluent where appropriate
- Surface Water Drainage assessment
- A detailed report highlighting our all findings
- Recommendations for cost savings and recovery of overcharges
From this, we’ll be able to establish if there’s more to investigate. We can visit your site to conduct a full Water Audit, including site meters, water fittings, and site drainage.
Why choose EIC?
- We have a knowledgeable team of in-house experts who will conduct reviews on your behalf
- Non-commodity costs are increasing; we’ll help lower your charges by improving your efficiency
- Our recommendations are unique to your business, based on the results and opportunities identified by investigating your organisation
- We aim to improve your energy efficiency so you can reduce waste and improve your operations
- We offer a range of free services such as energy and water bill checking to retrieve any miscalculated energy and water charges
- Provide full energy and water audit services
- We will implement a full energy and water management strategy to help you reduce your consumption
Contact us today
Find out more about EIC Efficiency Audits and Surveys.