Carbon Management Plans
Carbon management is about corporate social responsibility, realising efficiency savings, transparency, accountability and leading by example.
UK and International businesses have been identified as key to delivering carbon reduction and many have a requirement to both measure, report, and reduce their carbon footprint. An effective and strategic approach to this is through the development and implementation of a Carbon Management Plan.
Carbon Management Plans deliver transparency to stakeholders, identify energy efficiency measures with realised savings and associated carbon emissions. However, this process can be time consuming and requires the collaboration of multiple stakeholders.
EIC will create a bespoke approach and implement the following as part of our Carbon Management Plan service;
- Understand corporate objectives and business drivers
- Set carbon management policy
- Measure carbon emissions baseline and projections
- Set reduction targets
- Implementation plan and timeframes
- On-going emissions measurement and monitor progress.
We will take a holistic and integrated approach to developing your Carbon Management Plan including;
- Assistance with bringing together various business units to ensure the Carbon Management Plan is fully embedded across your organisation
- Support with identification, design, and implementation of carbon reduction projects
- On-going measurement and verification of energy and carbon savings
- Assistance with communication to various stakeholders.
The EIC Carbon Management Plan service can have many benefits including;
- Improved CSR
- Improved transparency
- Energy and carbon reduction
- Cost saving
- Reduce wasteful practices
- Make available data and information that can be used for Carbon Compliance reporting including ESOS and SECR.
Reduce your carbon footprint