Business telecoms bills causing you a headache? We can deliver a comprehensive range of telecommunications solutions for your business.
We help businesses with telecoms contract audits, cost recovery, tenders and supplier management.
As businesses embrace new technologies with data-hungry applications and a shift to mobile and home working it’s no surprise that telecoms, data and voice spend can form up to 20% of an annual IT budget. The good news is that continuous emerging technology is driving significant opportunities in telecoms supply-markets to reduce your costs. However this can also result in a huge undertaking for those responsible for IT & Telecoms.
In addition to new technologies, in 2025, BT will conduct major changes to its services, permanently switching off their ISDN and PSTN services. The move brings to an end the use of analogue phone lines and moves communications technology into an entirely online space. We estimate over 2 million UK businesses will be affected by this change and will need to look for alternative methods of data transmission to maintain communication coverage.
We supply a comprehensive range of telecommunications to businesses from SMEs through to large multisite organisations across all major industries. We help businesses minimise their network costs and connect with customers more effectively. We provide telecoms procurement, telephony and call centre strategy and management, cost reduction and recovery and bespoke business mobile solutions.
Our services include
- Telecoms contract audit and cost reduction – Analyse all IT, telephony and network charges such as fixed line, hardware/equipment, mobile phones, hosting and data centre rates.
- Telecoms supplier management, tender and sourcing – We undertake benchmarking, supply-market analysis, sourcing and tendering of landline, mobile and data telecoms requirements to deliver significant savings for you.
- Billing and reporting – Bespoke, clear and concise reports produced each month, which can include an additional section which highlights unusual, excessive or suspected non-business call traffic/data usage.
Auditing and cost recovery
We undertake a forensic examination of your telecoms billing in order to provide cost reduction/recovery options and a baseline threshold to ensure future best price.
Our services include;
- Analyse all IT, telephony and network charges such as fixed line, hardware/equipment, mobile phones, private circuits, virtual private circuits and WAN, hosting, contact and data centre rates.
- Audit existing supplier arrangements, including actual charges against contracted rates.
- Review IT, telephony and network services for misuse or fraud.
- Benchmark current charges against market best and assist in negotiation for the best rates available.
- Establish whether any equipment is redundant and ensure the correct maintenance charges are applied.
- We will present the findings back to you in an easy-to-understand report with next step recommendations, enabling you to make informed decisions on your IT strategy.
Telecoms supplier management, tender and sourcing
- We gather in-depth information about your usage, tariffs and infrastructure and align this with your budgets and business objectives before looking at the whole telecoms market.
- By adopting a feasibility approach to consultancy, we can also confirm whether you are already achieving the best from your suppliers and systems, setting a benchmark for future sourcing, contract negotiation and proactive contract renewal.
Billing and reporting
- You only pay for the telecoms billing which is contracted to you.
- All telecoms costs are correctly cost-coded to suit your financial system.
- Each monthly report will feature an additional section featuring all unusual, excessive or suspected non-business call traffic/data usage if required.
- Our reports are concise, clear and easily understood and formatted/distributed to your specific needs.
Make sure you aren’t being overcharged with the help of our Telecoms service