Public Sector Portfolio Procurement
We can source OJEU-compliant flexible energy contracts, adhering to all relevant regulations.
A flexible energy contract allows organisations to take advantage of an ever-changing market.
Public sector organisations must procure energy through an OJEU (Official Journal of the European Union) compliant process. Organisations such as Local Authorities, NHS Trusts, MOD, central government departments, and educational establishments are all covered by this legislation. The public sector energy market consumes 19.4TWh of electricity spread over 8,000 electricity supply contracts.
A flexible energy contract allows organisations to take advantage of an ever-changing market where fixed price contracts are too restrictive. EIC has vast experience in procuring OJEU-compliant contracts, adhering to all regulations involved.
Our Public Sector Energy Portfolio is an innovative fully risk-managed, flexible purchasing solution tailored to the unique requirements of Public Sector bodies. The service offers full compliance with the OJEU tendering process, as we have an existing framework in place with a contracting authority for organisations to join. It’s ideal for universities, colleges, NHS Trusts, or housing associations looking for an alternative to fixed contracts or for those who find their current flexible contracts too restrictive.
EIC has already assembled a group of sizeable energy users from the Public Sector to qualify for a fully-flexible energy contract. Our innovative solution benefits from group buying power, best-practice Energy Risk Management, and an excellent track record.
The EIC Public Sector Portfolio offers choice and flexibility, even once the contract has started. Our tailored solution delivers consistent results irrespective of your risk appetite or prevailing market conditions. Throughout the service, you will have the support of a dedicated Account Manager. They are highly trained in resolving queries and liaising with energy suppliers.
A specialist in our Portfolio service, your Account Manager will tailor our service to ensure it meets your individual requirements; your strategy is bespoke so you can buy and sell up to the point of delivery or secure your costs with a fixed contract.
Why choose EIC?
- You don’t have to stick with the same Public Sector consortium; we have expert market knowledge enabling us to procure a suitable contract tailored to the needs of your organisation.
- Our solution has been specifically designed to cater to Public Sector bodies and their needs.
- All your sites can join; the EIC Public Sector Portfolio is available for half hourly (HH) and non-half hourly (NHH) electricity and gas sites.
- There’s no hassle – you can join at any time, even if you only have NHH sites.
- We’ll help you budget and you can receive a figure up front, giving you peace of mind.
- Your contract is fully-flexible; you have a choice of different strategies and the control to switch between them should your requirements change.
- You’ll receive a dedicated Account Manager who will keep you informed with regular updates on performance and will handle supplier queries.
- AMR meters are installed free of charge where required.
- We’re experts in all things energy and water and can help create your very own Strategic Energy Solution to help you procure, monitor, manage and reduce your overall consumption.
- You’ll be in good company – we already work with multiple organisations like yours.
Flexible energy procurement service for Public Sector organisations
Get in Touch Today
Submit this form and a member of our team will get back in touch.