We can help you make informed decisions about your energy contracts and how your business uses energy.
With our Market Intelligence service, you can make energy management decisions with confidence
We’re only as good as the information we filter, distill and distribute – our reputation depends on it. The sharpest insight is crucial in today’s volatile markets, to ensure that our clients are aware of key market movements and ready to capitalise on every opportunity.
The EIC Market Intelligence team have extensive knowledge of the electricity, gas, water, oil, coal, and carbon markets and the fundamentals driving them. Interpreting this information effectively is one of the most important aspects of energy management. We understand that regular Market Intelligence is a key component of a successful energy management strategy.
We pride ourselves on the information we provide to our clients allowing them to make informed decisions relating to their energy contracts. Our reviews are varied and range from a Daily Energy Review to European Country specific reports. By receiving regular market reviews, interpreted in an easy to digest format, EIC clients can be confident in the decisions they make relating to energy procurement and management.
You will also benefit from the support of our team of Market Intelligence Analysts. We are flexible in our approach, and can support you in areas such as Long-Term Price Forecasts and bespoke market reporting.
Our Market Intelligence service offers your organisation:
- A team of energy experts with over 40 years of combined experience in the industry, interpreting key market drivers on a daily basis so you don’t have to
- Any combination of our comprehensive Market Intelligence reviews, delivered directly to you via email at a frequency that suits your organisation
Why choose EIC?
We have an expert team of Market Intelligence Analysts interpreting the complex energy markets on your behalf. The team will:
- Provide you with market information that enables you to make informed decisions
- Track the market for you, to ease your burden
- Provide you with the latest updates so you have the most up-to-date knowledge
- Interpret the market information in a clear format to save you time
Make energy management decisions with confidence