Fixed Energy Procurement
Find budget stability in a volatile energy market.
The energy market is highly volatile, with ever-changing wholesale and non-commodity costs.
As a result, many businesses prefer an energy contract that is simpler than a flexible deal and will aid budget certainty and financial planning.
A fixed energy contract helps give businesses budget security by setting costs for the duration of their agreement. However, it’s important to understand whether all your costs are fully fixed; not all non-commodity charges are set within a fixed price contact.
Energy buying can be very time-consuming for businesses especially as they need to understand when to go to market.
EIC can manage the entire process on your behalf with our proactive approach to electricity and gas fixed contract tendering. We’re renowned for negotiating competitive contracts at the most opportune points in the market.
Our fully Account Managed service offers our clients peace of mind with all aspects of their energy procurement. We’ll assign you an Account Manager who has the knowledge and skills to deliver a service tailored to your individual needs and requirements. They are highly trained in resolving queries and liaising with energy suppliers to negotiate contracts.
EIC will provide you with:
- Fixed Procurement advice and negotiation.
- Strategic Advice from a dedicated Account Manager.
- Recommendations on suppliers based on both their service and price.
- Support with site additions and change of tenancies.
- Advice on whether to fix or pass through all elements of the fully delivered price (i.e. additional charges brought in by the Electricity Market Reform); we compare various, complex quotes so you can compare truly like-for-like contracts.
- Overviews of forthcoming renewal costs in the form of weekly Price Trackers and interpreted Market Intelligence.
- Ongoing Account Management support from a Service Delivery team.
- A review of the supplier contracts to ensure they reflect agreed terms.
Why choose EIC?
- Our service is delivered to the ISO 9001 standard, giving you peace of mind you’re in good hands.
- We are proactive in giving you clear advice on when to sign based on the market, our views and your current costs. We get off the fence and tell you when we feel you should secure a contract.
- Our solution aids budget certainty, as you can fix all costs involved for a fixed time period.
- You’ll save time as we fully manage the tender process for your contracts and liaise with suppliers.
- Our dedicated Account Managers track the wholesale markets in advance of renewals, enabling us to identify prime opportunity points for clients to tender.
- We’re impartial and tender your contract to leading energy suppliers to help find the most suitable contract for your requirements.
Looking for budget certainty? Contact us today for help in securing a fixed energy contract