End-to-end coordination of your organisation’s gas and electricity supply and metering.
EIC can simplify every step of your new connections and metering from planning through to energisation.
EIC can power up your organisation quickly and seamlessly by providing end to end coordination of your electricity supply, gas connection, and meter installation. We also cover all site works requirements, from alterations to existing infrastructure to upgrades, connections, and meter moves. Whatever the project, our new connections services can be tailored to fit your individual needs. Our extensive utilities experience and knowledge will ensure reliable, efficient, and cost-effective solutions.
Our new connections services include:
- Installation, energisation, de-energisation and removal of your supply
- Supply capacity increase or reduction, capacity checks and reviews
- Supply alterations and upgrades
- Coordination of site works
- Energy management solutions and energy efficiency guidance
- Applications to DNOs (Distribution Network Operators), connection providers, energy suppliers, and other required third parties including MOPs (Meter Operators), and IDNOs (Independent Distribution Network Operators)
Our metering services include:
- Meter only service
- Meter only removal
- Meter and mains removal
- Meter relocation/exchange/upgrade
- Bill validation from initial meter read
1. The first step will be registering your requirements with the relevant parties. This is a good time to reach out to EIC. We can guide you through the process, answer your questions and translate the technical jargon.
2. Moving forward, we will need some details including your estimated energy usage and your Meter point numbers. Meter Point Administration Number (MPAN) for electric and Meter Point Reference Number (MPRN) for gas. If this is a completely new supply, you may not have received these yet, so don’t worry if you don’t have them.
3. We will send you a quote for the new connections service you require. If you are happy with it, we’ll follow up with a contract and get the ball rolling.
4. This is when we will need to create the infrastructure plans. We can assist with any applications, site works coordination, metering and supply contracts.
5. EIC will coordinate the installation/upgrade/removal of your meters and make sure they are registered and live on the national database.
6. We ensure the billing is accurate by confirming the invoice received from the supplier reflects agreed contract rates.
Why choose EIC?
New connections and metering can be a complex and time-consuming task. EIC’s in-house team combine years of experience to ensure every step of the process is seamless and hassle-free. Thanks to our established relationships with various suppliers and providers, we can find your business the best solutions at the most affordable price. Throughout the process, EIC will remain your main point of contact, deciphering technical terminology and offering stress free communication.
Find out more about EIC new connections solutions
Get in touch today
Submit this form and a member of our team will get back in touch.