Clever controls for medium to large sites.
Our Mini BMS solutions are delivered by our sister company t-mac.
Designed and delivered in-house t-mac provides a mix of hardware and cloud-based software to deliver an interactive window into the operation of your business.
What makes t-mac different is its ability to take energy management further; by adding control. t-mac expands into a building management system (BMS) for remote control of equipment performance and use. We help bring building and equipment controls out of the basement and into the palm of your hands. With our Mini BMS solution you can control your energy consumption and implement, amend and manage control strategies from the touch of a button.
Our hardware connects to key energy intensive equipment and can control lighting, heating and air-conditioning systems as well as compressors and other machinery. Control with t-mac can range from simple on/off functionality to more complex controls. Practical examples include set point limitation, managing fan speed and direction, plus control strategies such as interlocking windows with air conditioning, and air conditioning with heating or door curtain heaters.
For half-hourly billed sites, strategies can be configured to provide additional cost savings at DUoS times and against Triad warning times. Reducing your consumption at these times can have a significant impact on your energy bill. We have implemented Mini BMS controls in businesses from a variety of industries including restaurants, retailers, banking, gaming, education and residential.
Control strategies are configured through the online t-mac software to ensure maximum energy savings whilst maintaining the internal environment for the building. With our Mini BMS software you can:
- Access, view and amend strategies online.
- Set triggers and alarms to alert you of issues arising from irregular, consumption patterns, out of hour’s use and equipment performance.
- Analyse and manage large volumes of data in a matter of seconds.
- Manage control strategies on a wide portfolio of sites from a single touch of a button.
Our delivery partner
We deliver our Mini BMS solutions via t-mac, our sister company. Their expertise brings together in-house hardware and software with third party systems to deliver the most effective solution for businesses of all shapes and sizes.
The compelling hardware and software from t-mac ensures you can better manage your buildings, assets and machinery. We use web-based technology to remotely manage your assets in real-time. So, when it comes to air-flow, heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and refrigeration, as well as electricity, gas and water we can meter, monitor and control them all.
- Quick payback – ROI typically 18-24 months.
- Helps you to lower energy costs.
- Lower maintenance costs.
- Cut carbon emissions and boost your CSR credentials.
- Improve working environment, helping to boost employee well-being.
- Simple installation.
- Manufactured in the UK with short lead times.
- Easy to use and remotely configurable.
- t-mac is listed on the Energy Technology List (ETL).
Mini BMS solutions – clever controls for medium to large sites.
Contact us today
To find out more about our innovative Mini Building Energy Management solution, complete and submit this form.