We can design and install a sub-metering solution that is right for your business.
The Carbon Trust states that metering provides energy savings of 10%. For organisations with high energy consumption, sub-metering helps identify areas of inefficiency to enable end users to take action that can save a further 30% on their bills.
Sub-metering can also be used to educate staff and create behavioural changes that will enhance your business’ Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) profile.
We can provide a mix of hardware and cloud-based software that delivers a market-leading sub-metering service.
The art of effective sub-metering is to assess the building type and gain an understanding of the business operations and functions. We connect to systems and equipment through a variety of meter types and we pick the right meter for the job.
We can help you sub-meter:
- Key activity areas to identify whether you can reduce load and consumption to create energy and cost savings of up to 30%.
- For legislative purposes such as Part L (of Building Regulations – conservation of fuel and power), Carbon Reduction Commitment and Climate Change Levy reporting.
- To gain accreditation standards such as BREEAM and ISO.
Why choose EIC?
- Our technology enables you to build interactive reports that highlight where you can make improvements.
- We’ll help engage your teams to be more energy efficient by setting targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- EIC will help you implement and use Intelligent Buildings strategies to realise your savings potential.
Innovative integrated insightful
Get in Touch Today
Submit this form and a member of our team will get back in touch.