Combined Heat and Power (CHP)
Generate energy and savings with our CHP solutions.
Generate your own electricity and heat – reducing energy costs, grid reliance and CO2 emissions.
Capable of providing up to a 40% reduction in business energy costs, a Combined Heat and Power solution can be one of the most impactful energy opportunities to implement – particularly for businesses with a consistent demand for heating (e.g. hotels, hospitals, industrial plants).
CHP is a highly intelligent and efficient system that simultaneously generates electricity and heat in a single process. Electricity is generated using a gas turbine, and the system is built to recover latent heat released by the process – which can then be used to heat something desirable to the business.
We can help you install a suitable CHP solution to efficiently generate and harness energy on-site, reducing energy wastage and slashing your bills.
Generate your own energy
Take control of your own energy supply.
- Significantly reduce costs.
- Sell surplus energy through Demand Side Response schemes.
Reduce your reliance on the grid.
- Delivers a resilient energy supply.
- Protect against energy infrastructure and supply issues.
Lower CO2 emissions
Support your carbon reduction initiatives.
- Promote greener, more efficient energy production.
- BEIS reports that CHP can achieve a 30% reduction in CO2 emissions.
Lower energy costs
Generate energy efficiently at low cost.
- Mitigate risk of wholesale price volatility.
- Typical return on investment is 3-5 years.
Find out how much you could save with a combined heat and power solution