Supercharge your energy strategy with battery storage.
Become less reliant on the national grid, cut your CO2 emissions, and generate additional revenue for your business.
Developing an integrated battery solution is an effective way to fully optimise your energy capacity.
For businesses with energy-intensive industrial processes, or those with existing renewable energy sources – battery storage can have a huge positive impact on energy costs.
With our support you can install a “behind the meter” battery solution that works in tandem with your on-site renewable energy sources such as solar or wind. Energy can be stored for later use or sold back to the grid for additional revenue via potentially lucrative demand side response (DSR) schemes.
As part of a wider Strategic Energy Solution, we can create a bespoke battery storage solution that’s integrated with Smart Procurement, decentralised energy solutions and Intelligent Building controls.
Maximise On-site Generation
Achieve energy security by producing your own on-site.
- Store surplus energy or charge at time of low demand.
- Boost supply resilience with an uninterruptible power supply (UPS) to cut energy related failures.
Turn energy into an additional revenue stream.
- Sell excess energy to the short-term power market to make money.
- Take advantage of Demand Side Response programs: Firm Frequency Response, Enhanced Frequency Response, Demand Turn Up, and Capacity Market.
Save Energy Costs
A chance to beat your energy budget.
- Cut rising non-commodity costs (NCCs).
- Avoid costly charges such as the Capacity Market Levy, Triad and peak DUoS charges.
Cut Carbon Emissions
Step towards carbon neutrality.
- Support carbon-free energy if linked to solar/wind – getting you closer to your carbon targets.
- Maximise power generated from renewable sources by storing surplus energy during peak generation.
How Much Could You Save With Battery Storage?
- Energy storage in the UK could deliver £2.4bn in savings per annum by 2030.
- A 1MWh battery system will generate £200,000 of revenue to assist in balancing the grid.
- Payback in less than four years, or less than three if aligned with a solar PV solution.
Discover the benefits of battery storage