Take advantage of market rises and falls with a flexible energy contract
A flexible contract allows businesses to take advantage of an ever-changing energy market, when fixed price contracts are too restrictive.
For larger energy users, we can help to take advantage of a volatile energy market and to capitalize on market rises and falls. Our aim is to maximize contract flexibility whilst minimizing your costs.
Flexible energy supply contract considerations include:
- Contract features and functionality.
- Client-specific requirements such as invoicing processes, Automated Meter Reading (AMR) and Supplier
- Account Management resource.
- The supplier’s trading capability.
- The level of transparency of the price fixing mechanism.
- The financial competitiveness of the supplier’s Account Management fee.
- The level of customer service and Account Management.