1) The email you received and any files transmitted within it contain information, which may be legally privileged, confidential and/or protected by law and is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended addressee, you are not authorised to read, copy, or use the e-mail or any attachment. If you have received this communication in error, please return the original message to the sender and any attachments by return e-mail. You should not disclose any of the contents of this e-mail (including distributing, copying or storing the email and/or its contents/attachments) to any other person.
2) Energy Intelligence Centre (EIC) has taken reasonable precautions to minimise the risk of virus infection, however we cannot accept liability for any loss or damage sustained as a result of viruses. It is your responsibility to carry out such virus checking as it is necessary before opening this mail or attachment.
3) The email you received may contain personal views which are not authorised by or sent on behalf of Energy Intelligence Centre (EIC), unless specifically stated.
4) Any prices we provide you may contain commission.
5) All calls made to and from Energy Intelligence Centre (EIC) are recorded.
Occasionally you will receive news, service updates and marketing communications from us. You can always let us know if you want to change your communications settings.