We are looking for a number of Sales Support Executives to join EIC, based in our Redditch office. As a Sales Support Executive, you will be responsible for adding market data to research and prospect industrial and commercial energy users. This will entail using a customer relationship management system to call and engage with prospective customers, discuss our proposition and schedule appointments for Business Development Managers.
- Market development
- Qualify market data and new leads by calling prospective customers
- Identify new business opportunities through promoting our Strategic Energy Solutions
- Appointment setting
- Accurately and maintain Business Development Manager diaries
- Effectively schedule and record appointments on calendars and the CRM system
- Account handling
- Swiftly respond to all inbound leads and enquiries, communicating professionally, confidently and respectfully
- Effectively resolve all inbound queries, with prompt referral to subject matter experts as required
- Effective data management
- Ensure accuracy of all data recorded on the CRM
- Ensure that all new leads are added and activities are set for the relevant BDM
- Accurately record information relating to all calls, providing clear notes for colleagues
- 5 GCSE grades at C or above
- B2B sales experience dealing with a high number of clients at all levels.
- Proven new business sales record of accomplishment.
- Sales experience with businesses spending in excess of £1M on energy
Personal qualities, aptitudes and skills
- Enjoys working to and achieving business targets.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Good attention to detail with a passion for delivering an exceptional level of service.
- Ability to quickly understand process and communicate new concepts and services effectively.
- Commercially minded with the ability to focus on high quality.
- Outgoing and self-driven with a positive outlook.
- A forward planner, able to critically assess own performance.
- An effective communicator with the ability to empathise with other people.
- Keen for new experiences, responsibility and accountability.
- Proof of eligibility to work within the UK
- References to cover last 5 years’ employment
- The role may involve some occasional travel to other EIC sites as required
How to apply
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org