EIC stands for Energy Intelligence Centre. We combine cutting-edge technology and analytics with traditional service know-how and consultancy. Uniquely in the market, we can support major energy users across the disciplines of energy, buildings, carbon and compliance. As a result, we’re able to uncover actionable insights that allows you to manage and control all elements of your energy bill on both sides of the meter. Plus, we ensure your bespoke Strategic Energy Solution fully integrates into your wider corporate strategy so you can maximise value and run a smarter business.
Job Title: Query Accounts Manager
Salary: £19,500 per annum negotiable as per experience and suitability to role.
Purpose / Role:
The Query Account Manager is responsible for helping the Mid-Market, Fixed & Flexible Procurement team with delivering of the procurement and account management service. Reporting to the Head of Customer Operations they will be required respond to queries from customers, raising them with suppliers/providers as appropriate and work with the Account Management team to deliver a high level of service to customers. Knowledge of the energy sector is desirable but full training will be given.
- Ensure that any Change of Tenancy (COTs) are completed
- Liaising with the Account Manager to ensure site additions to a customer’s supply portfolio are completed
- Dealing with any site-work requirements
- Address all other queries from customers- signposting to AM or other internal department where applicable
- To maintain, develop and strengthen professional relationships with suppliers. Understand supplier constraints, timescales and processes to improve service and manage client expectations
- Maintain records, databases and files and adhere to ISO 9001 quality processes and procedures
- Identify any inefficiencies within the current processes and systems and suggest ideas for improvements
- To record and report supplier feedback to the line manager to assist supplier analysis and improve supplier review process.
- Maintain, build and strengthen professional relationships with colleagues, suppliers and clients
- Provide relevant and timely Management Information to your manager as requested
- Communicate any relevant news or information to colleagues
- Ensure that your Team Manager is kept up to date at all times, referring issues and potential risks to client relationships
Minimum GCSE grade C or equivalent in Maths and English
- Experience in an customer facing role
- Good time management & organisational skills
- Excellent inter-personnel skills
- Energy experience
- Experience with Zendesk & Salesforce platforms
Personal qualities, aptitudes and skills
- A good commercial awareness
- An effective communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Professional and enthusiastic approach, well presented and business like
- A team player demonstrating good working relationships with their colleagues and peer group
- A creative approach to problem solving and a good eye for detail
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise workloads
- Confidence in using IT systems, in particular Microsoft Excel and Word
Full Time – office based
Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00 with 30 minutes unpaid lunch break. 37.5 hours per week.
Starting Salary: £19,500 year depending on experience