The purpose of the role is management of service delivery. The role requires an experienced individual to be the inspirational leader of the core function of the EIC business. This individual will lead by example, motivate, support, and guide your team of managers so that they in turn can effectively manage their people.
Day to day activities will include liaising with your team; ensuring delivery processes are being followed, placing governance around this and effectively managing its improvement; being the point of escalation should issues arise; meeting with key customers alongside the Head of Key Accounts and team; ensuring resourcing levels and the structure of the team are effectively functional; devising and implementing a scheme of incentives and rewards and ensuring your people are trained and happy.
The role requires strong interpersonal skills; knowledge of the broad extent of the Utility Procurement; strong commercial acumen; knowledge of the fundamentals of supply contracts and agreements; Operational delivery experience; strong organisational skills; line management experience.
- Client Retention target at 90% across the client portfolio
- Staff attrition below 5%
- Oversight of the delivery of a >400 customer based worth £20m
- Management of managers, a firm grip on what is going on and how it can be continuously improved
- Excellent communication framework with the management team
- Implementation and continuous improvement of the Customer Communication Strategy
- Implementation and continuous improvement of the Colleague Engagement Strategy
- Ensuring resourcing is correct, and resourcing happens in a timely and effective manger
- Reporting on performance of KPIs on a monthly basis to the Director of Operations
- Ensuring our trading strategies are innovative and market leading
- Accountable for the development of an in-depth understanding of the most recent market movements
- Devise retention strategies through effective and documented account management planning. Ensure that these plans are visible to the Sales Director and Director of Operations and updated on a regular basis
- Ensure that customer engagement and visits are at the highest possible level
- Work closely with other departments to ensure current and future requirements are met
- Have an instinctive understanding of what quality service means and the drive and professionalism to deliver quality service, even under pressure.
- Knowledge of the energy sector is useful but not essential because we offer a comprehensive training programme.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally to all customers.
- The ability to work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary.
- The ability to be self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets.
- Have a proactive and motivated approach to work.
- Manage a large customer base and administer customer accounts efficiently.
- A forward thinking, innovative approach to ensure all KPIs and objectives are met
Why work for EIC?
- Are you looking to make a difference? We are on a mission to transform the energy services market.
- EIC is an innovative business, re-shaping the way businesses buy and manage their electricity, gas and water consumption.
- Over 500 I&C customers satisfied.
- Focused on providing a fantastic reputation for outstanding service.
- Excellent basic salary, plus bonus schemes
- Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
- Excellent holiday allowance, which increases based on length of service.
- Proof of eligibility to work within the UK
- References to cover last 5 years’ employment
- Sufficiently mobile and flexible to travel a number of days per month with some occasional overnight stays within the UK
How to apply
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org