EIC stands for Energy Intelligence Centre. We combine cutting-edge technology and analytics with traditional service know-how and consultancy. Uniquely in the market, we can support major energy users across the disciplines of energy, buildings, carbon and compliance. As a result, we’re able to uncover actionable insights that allows you to manage and control all elements of your energy bill on both sides of the meter. Plus, we ensure your bespoke Strategic Energy Solution fully integrates into your wider corporate strategy so you can maximise value and run a smarter business.
We are looking for two roles to join our team based in Redditch. The roles are for Market Development Executives. These are Monday to Friday roles reporting into the Business Development Manager. You will be responsible for outbound calling to regional database of high-energy users in the UK, building relationships over the phone and securing new business appointments.
Responsibilities and skills
- Market Development
- Qualify market data and new leads by calling prospective customers
- Identify new business opportunities through promoting our Strategic Energy Solutions
- Appointment setting
- Accurately maintain all Business Development Managers diaries
- Effectively schedule and record appointments on calendars and the CRM system
- Account handling
- Swiftly respond to all inbound leads and enquiries, communicating professionally, confidently and respectfully
- Effective resolve of all inbound queries
- Effective data management
- Ensure accuracy of all data recorded on the CRM
- Ensure that all new leads are added and activities are set for the relevant BDM
- Accurately record information relating to all calls, providing clear notes for colleagues
- Previous experience in an outbound, b2b calling telephone based role
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to listen and question effectively
- Good attention to detail
- Demonstrable initiative and enthusiasm
- Ability to work under pressure to individual targets
We are committed to developing our employees through ongoing training and development. We are proud to have developed a number of our employees, who have in turn progressed through the business.
We offer a competitive salary based on experience plus a generous commission structure
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.