£20,000 basic salary per annum plus substantial £additional payment per confirmed appointment booking
We are looking for a Market Development Executive to join our I&C Division, and will be based at our Redditch office.
Your normal working hours will be between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.
As a Market Development Executive, you will be responsible for using market data to research and prospect industrial and commercial (I&C) energy users. This will entail using a customer relationship management system to call and engage with prospective customers, discuss our proposition and schedule appointments for Business Development Managers.
Additionally, you will be responsible for the account handling of inbound sales enquiries from other divisions within our business, our digital platform, and our partner channels. This will involve appraising sales lead details and BDM diaries to effectively coordinate appointments.
- Market development
– Qualify market data and new leads by calling prospective customers
– Identify new business opportunities through promoting our Strategic Energy Solutions
- Appointment setting
– Accurately and maintain Business Development Manager diaries
– Effectively schedule and record appointments on calendars and the CRM system
- Account handling
– Swiftly respond to all inbound leads and enquiries, communicating professionally, confidently and respectfully
– Effectively resolve all inbound queries, with prompt referral to subject matter experts as required
- Effective data management
– Ensure accuracy of all data recorded on the CRM
– Ensure that all new leads are added and activities are set for the relevant BDM
– Accurately record information relating to all calls, providing clear notes for colleagues
- Excellent telephone communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office
- The aptitude to understand complex information and present to customers with clarity
- The ability to recognise sales opportunities for our services
- Organised and methodical; you will be a logical thinker and problem solver
- You will have a fine attention to detail
- You will have excellent time management skills
- You’ll work well as part of a team
- Trustworthy and honest, you will respect confidential information and comply with all business responsibilities in relation to GDPR.
Why work for EIC?
- Are you looking to make a difference? We are on a mission to transform the utility services market.
- EIC are a fast-growing, innovative business, re-shaping the way businesses buy and manage their electricity, gas and water.
- Building a fantastic reputation for outstanding service.
- Fantastic progression opportunities due to our growing departments.
- Excellent basic salary, plus bonus schemes!
- Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm, meaning a great work/life balance.
- Excellent holiday allowance, which increases based on length of service.
- EIC is an equal opportunities employer.
- Proof of eligibility to work within the UK
- References to cover last 5 years’ employment
How to apply
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com