Job Title: Energy Consultant
Salary: Up to £25k basic with OTE approx. £55k achievable
Business Hours: Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:00
Location: Wallington, Surrey
We are a long established energy and utility consultancy providing services for commercial companies, housing providers, charities and local authorities. We employ the latest technology and bespoke software analysis systems to enable us to provide a top-class service to our clients. We are embarking on the next step of our sales strategy and are looking to recruit an Energy Consultant to represent the business and deliver individual pipelines of sales generation.
We analyse complex contracts giving companies the peace of mind they are not over-spending and help them understand the processes through transparency. With 30+ years of experience and in excess of 4 million validated bills across 75,000 client sites, we are a clear market leading service.
As an Energy Consultant, you will be responsible for populating your own prospective pipeline and develop the sales value of clients. You will be working in a fast paced, intense environment where achieving targets is paramount. Prospective clients will be remote so an efficient and professional telephone manner is a key skill for this role.
We are looking for high volume outbound sales calls engaging prospective clients with the services we can provide.
- Proactively source leads and generate new business through high volumes of outbound calls
- Manage inbound calls generated from web leads and other sources
- Achieve defined productivity and appointment targets
- Drive growth, revenue and business profitability
- Effectively manage sales opportunities and lead generation to optimise sales performance
- Adhere to the sales compliance rules at all times – all sales are generated in line with quality standards
- Use the EIC marketing library/database to present a range of utility solutions to clients on a consultancy level
- Ensure accurate capture and maintenance of customer data within the CRM system
Key skills and behaviours:
- Target driven and tenacious with desire to succeed
- Emotionally resilient
- Solid organisation and prioritisation skills
- Strong team work ethic
- Customer focused
- Pro-active yet adaptable
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Well-groomed and professional conduct
- Knowledge of the energy industry is desired but not essential as full training will be provided
- Working in a target and results driven environment
- Proven track record of sales performance
- Outbound ‘cold calling’ – evidence of success. Ideally 100+ calls per day.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org