Location: Bury St Edmunds
The Intelligent Bureau Team supports all areas of the business with cost and consumption reporting, data collection, alongside identification of efficiency opportunities.
As part of this team, the Bureau Analyst is responsible collecting customer’s consumption and invoice data, validating the invoices to provide customers with assurance that their invoices are correct and to seek appropriate reimbursements for over payments. In addition the role requires analysing customer data, producing reports to identify opportunities for customers to reduce their consumption and costs.
There is direct responsibility for your own customers and will assist in the effective and timely delivery of the Intelligent Bureau products and services.
Working in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment, your primary responsibility will be to deliver analysis to your customer base. This will include, delivery of validation services, ensuring retrospective checks are carried out, consumption data analysis is completed and adhering to objectives and communicating any issues to the Intelligent Bureau Manager
- To deliver the highest quality service to customers at all times
- Collection of consumption and invoice information
- Responsibility for the preparation, interpretation and timely delivery of customer validation and M&T reports.
- To regularly liaise with the Intelligent Bureau Manager to ensure clear understanding of progress on each allocated customers service.
- To keep the customer informed at all times on the progress of their service.
- Ensure all customer and supplier queries are dealt with in a timely manner and via the in-house QMS system
- Insure analysis of energy consumption and costs is completed for customers.
- Delivery of 360 Lite and Plus reports to customers
- Deliver Capacity reductions or increases for customers
- To assist the Intelligent Bureau Manager and Strategic Solutions Manager with ad-hoc requests as and when required.
- To regularly liaise with colleagues in other teams to highlight consumption and cost reduction opportunities for customers.
- Develop a strong working relation with designated supplier
- Achievement of objectives as set by the Intelligent Bureau Manager.
- Attend customer and supplier meetings when required
- To record detailed and up-to-date notes in the relevant system(s)
- To support with the development and improvement of systems.
- To attend relevant training courses as and when required.
- Minimum GCSE grade C or equivalent in Maths and English
- Degree Qualified
- An eye for detail and a desire to achieve high standards of work
- Thrives on working as part of a team
- Excellent support for customer service objectives
- Enthusiastic and well driven, able to achieve deadlines
- Excellent analytical and numeric skills
- An effective communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Organisational skills in order to effectively prioritise own work
- Detailed knowledge of energy invoices and non-commodity charges
- Understanding of how and where energy use can be reduced
- Experience in data analysis
Personal qualities, aptitudes and skills
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Can take responsibility and ownership of work, producing work with minimal errors
- Self-starter who is able to run with projects with minimal management
- To be proactive in achieving objectives and meeting deadlines
- Has good problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Takes pride in delivering quality work
- Be able to follow processes to ensure that the team and the company remains complaint to customer agreements
- Dynamic and adaptable and able to respond quickly and efficiently
- Proof of eligibility to work within the UK
- References to cover last 5 years’ employment
How to apply
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org