EIC stands for Energy Intelligence Centre. We combine cutting-edge technology and analytics with traditional service know-how and consultancy. Uniquely in the market, we can support major energy users across the disciplines of energy, buildings, carbon and compliance. As a result, we’re able to uncover actionable insights that allow clients to manage and control all elements of their energy bill on both sides of the meter. Plus, we ensure their bespoke Strategic Energy Solution fully integrates into their wider corporate strategy so they can maximise value and run a smarter business.
We are seeking a Bid Coordinator to work as part of our Bid Team and wider Sales Team, supporting all elements of the bid process. The successful candidate should have an eye for detail and be able to manage the process confidently and consistently under time pressure.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to join a growing organisation and work across all stages of the bid process.
- Monitoring of tender notifications for suitable opportunities
- Maintenance of databases
- Reviewing bid and proposal content
- Completion of Pre-Qualification Questionnaires and Selection Questionnaires from standard content
- Produce accurate proposal documents from content library
- Work to agreed SLAs
- Liaise with marketing and sales colleagues.
- Update proposal templates as our service offering develops.
- Where required, assist with first stage tender documentation such as PQQs and RFIs.
- Provide ad-hoc support to the wider Sales team as and when required.
Key Skills and Competencies
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year’s experience of the bid process (preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proactive with excellent time management
- Enthusiasm to research industry sectors, companies, potential customers and bid opportunities
- Experience of B2B sales, marketing and/or business development
- Motivated to learn the market and business, grasp complex service offerings and gain understanding of our customers’ industries
We are committed to developing our employees through ongoing training and development. We are proud to have developed a number of our employees, who have in turn progressed through the business.
We offer a competitive salary based on experience
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.